A fun day on the cenote route in Puerto Morelos
Did you know that the cenote route is located in Puerto Morelos? A few minutes from the Casa Del Puerto Hotel
The ideal place to visit with around 20 cenotes; you can spend full days of adventure, fun, and adrenaline in the company of your family or friends.
Discover the top 5 cenotes to visit on the cenote route in Puerto Morelos
- * Cenote Mojarras: It’s an amazing open cenote in the middle of the jungle with 2 platforms to feel adrenaline when you dive; you can spend full days of adventure, fun, and adrenaline in the company of your family or friends.
- * Cenote la Noria: This beautiful cenote with blue water is part of the 3 cenotes called “The Three Kings”; its 18 meters deep and 47 meters in diameter.
- * Cenote Kin Há: This cenote is located inside a spectacular cavern and is 40 meters deep for true adventurers.
- * Cenote Popol Vuh: This cenote is one of the last of the route of the cenotes; it’s ideal for disconnecting from the routine and connecting with nature. You can also explore its waters when diving. If you want to spend the night in the middle of the jungle has cabins to make it happen.
- * Cenote Verde Lucero: This open cenote will allow you to enjoy and appreciate nature, in addition to that at some times of the year, you will be able to observe spider monkeys.
Close your day at Hotel Casa del Puerto in Puerto Morelos with a gold clasp
Have the dream break after a full day of adventure in the company of your friends and family in Puerto Morelos.
Enjoy Casa Del Puerto Hotel in Puerto Morelos a luxurious and secluded hotel, to achieve the perfect disconnect from the stress of the city and recharge energy in the best way.
Book now with us online and take advantage of our amazing 4×3 promotion!
Also, get a coupon with 30% for Parque Maya Tours the best theme park in Cancun.
Live the Casa Del Puerto Hotel experience the perfect place for your next dream vacation.